SM - PS1
- This machine is crafted for quality and hygiene treatment of milk and ice cream mixes.
- The milk/mix is pasteurized by an automatic time and temperature controlled cycle wherein first the milk/mix is heated and then rapidly cooled down.
- Automatic cycle for high pasteurization at 85°C and low pasteurization at 65°C.
- Automatic preservation I aging cycle which cools down and maintains the mix at 4°C.
- High positioned spigot provides ease in extraction and allows the use of bigger containers.
- Quick release steel agitator, which is fully detachable.
- High precision temperature control through a dip probe.
|Dimension (mm)||Capacity (Lit.)||Power Installed||Power (Ph/v/Hz)||
SM – PS1